Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II is a single player action game for Xbox 360 and sequel to 2008's Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Following a unique storyline revolving around Darth Vader's secret apprentice, that parallels the events of Star Wars: Episode III and Episode IV, The Force Unleashed II revels in addictive and over-the-top Force-based gameplay powers which include those seen in the first game as well as new powerful additions like Force Fury and the Jedi Mind Trick. Additional features include dual-wielded light sabers, increased puzzle-solving gameplay, expanded customization and all-new combo attacks.
The Epic Saga Continues
The Star Wars Saga continues with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, the highly anticipated sequel to the fastest-selling Star Wars game ever created, which has sold more than seven million copies worldwide. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, the world was introduced to Darth Vader's now fugitive apprentice, Starkiller-the unlikely hero who would ignite the flames of rebellion in a galaxy so desperately in need of a champion.
In the sequel, Starkiller returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader-but instead of training his protégé as a ruthless assassin, the Dark Lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on - Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
All-New Abilities and Tactics
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films - all in his desperate search for answers to his past. Along with using the power of the force to puzzle-solve by creating paths where there once were none, players can also look forward to a new explosive abilities. A few of these are Force Fury, a temporary ratcheting up of standard Force powers far beyond normal levels, and the Jedi Mind Trick that can make enemies either act as allies in combat, or cause them to take their own lives.
- Fight through challenge levels designed to test and hone your fighting and Force power skills while you skillfully manage your combat techniques to defeat brand-new enemies, which will culminate in epic boss battles
- Continue the galaxy-altering journey of Starkiller, Darth Vader's fugitive apprentice, that shapes the key events between Star Wars: Episode III and Episode IV
- Unleash the Force with more power and precision through improved controls and new powers, such as the deceptive Mind Trick, which turns enemies against their allies
- Discover the true power of Starkiller with Force Fury, where his attacks and Force powers are exponentially increased
- Take combat to the next level with the ability to wield dual lightsabers and punish enemies with all-new combo attacks as well as expanded customization options such as new costumes and power-enhancing lightsaber crystals
This game is part of the Star Wars Series.More infos and parts from Star Wars Series